(IPAD) NO PREMIUM LANGUAGE ENGLISH FULL HACK LEGIT BLOONS TD BATTLES

https://firstgamehack.com/game-624533261.html

Critique: Not saying this game is terrible but btd 5 is way better. I read this one guys review (TonTiger606) and I agree with him, some things in the game are just a bit too costy. One thing is the banana farmer. It’s kind of a rip off paying 100 medallions for the monkey farmer which you can only use once per match. Could you at least make it 40 medallions just like in btd 5? Also, this game glitches too much. I was doing a battle with someone and they had 6 health left and I had something over 100 then the “really hard” round (round 63 on btd 5, the one where it send three stacks of ceramics) came and the bloons on his side stopped for a split second then continued and he should have died first because he has 6 lives left but he didn’t. Now this isn’t that big of a deal because it was just a normal battle I was rematching with someone but the point is, if that would have been an arena battle and I lost a bunch of medallions from that, I wouldn’t be too happy. Long review short- this game needs some fixing, until then, I’m gonna be spending most of my time on btd 5

size: 144,01 mb

Genres: Strategy

language: English

Version: 5.0.4

Ratings: 4,8 / 5 Stars

in-app: Club Room Unlock

O ma god your not a noob ????. Where is the Glitch. This is Stupid there isn"t a Glicht. No that"s not a hacker this just happens because of the old updates but now it doesn"t. The reason this happens is because your internet wasn"t working so because of the old update the opponent actually won about 10-20 rounds before you actually get the lost screen. Who has this game. Hmmmm. anyone else wonder if someone will come pass this video in the future. well if they do hey future person theres this company called apple take the name and make touch screen phones Oh wait. Thats for the past face palm.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

siscocity تتلووووووووو پایان نامه و مقاله isi کولرگازی اینورتر میتسوبیشی دنیای عینک آفتابی و طبی مدرک نمایندگی زایس Lisa آرامم من و روز نوشته ها پزشک you movie پاسخ